To Our Clients:
From the Desk of Cathy Volpe, President of HB Staffing – in regards to COVID-19 Support
As a small business owner of 45 years, I understand, empathize and share many of your concerns and challenges pertaining to health staff and revenue loss/cash flow issues that most of us are dealing with due to COVID-19 crisis and the shut down. We are doing our best to provide COVID-19 support to our clients.
HB Staffing is open for business; we have been asked to provide emergency staffing services to County and Federal government agencies during the crisis. We are also here for our commercial clients, as well. The majority of our Team are working remote but we have full access to all our files and recruiting/screening tools.
- We can provide a wide range of temporary/contract/direct personnel who can work on site or remote.
- We offer credit card payment option (Master, Visa, AmEx) that can help our clients with “float” time to pay for services needed.
- Some good resources for managing and supporting Remote workers and to help keep them connected:
We are available by phone 714.960.2800 or email. Sr. Staffing Manager, Elaine Blum email@example.com or myself firstname.lastname@example.org or any one of our Team Members can take your calls or emails. Call us if you have any questions about staffing and your unique situations and needs.
As a graduate of GOLDMAN SACHS 10,000 Small Businesses Program, I was fortunate to be able to sit in on a webinar with the White House Economic Task Force and I learned about all the Emergency Relief that the federal government has to offer. Some information is fairly common knowledge (particularly the relief for employees).
Let me RECAP the relief being made for Commercial businesses:
- Payment Protection Plan: Target is by Friday April 3 when commercial banks should be prepared to offer very low interest loans to cover eight (8) weeks of payroll and other expenses. Loan may be forgiven if documentation can show that loan was used for payroll.
- SBA Loan Relief: The SBA will pay all principal, interest and fees on existing SBA loans for six (6) months.
- SBA Loan Changes: SBA maximum express loan increased from $350K to $1M.
- Tax filings and payments are delayed until July 15, 2020.
- There may be relief in deferring of certain payroll taxes through 2020.
If you want more information, visit https://www.sba.gov or send me an email or give me a call.
Let us hope that with testing, quarantines and treatments, we can get COVID-19 crisis under control soon and we all can get back to normal life – both personal and business.
Stay safe and be well.