Our Treasured Clients
Thank you for entrusting HB Staffing with your staffing needs.
We are in challenging times right now due to COVID-19.
As we work together with clients and employees to prepare for the impact of COVID-19, we wanted to share how HB Staffing is addressing the situation. The health and safety of our employees, clients, and communities are our top priority. There are a number of measures we are taking to ensure we manage to safely get through this situation while continuing to serve our clients, and employees effectively.
Our team uses web/mobile technology daily and can work remotely if need be. We have staffing locations in 3 offices in Southern California. HB Staffing is maintaining our services fully operational; Please know that we will be doing our best to keep everything “business as usual” during the coming weeks, and we will continue to work our normal business hours. We have procedures in place to allow employees assigned to our clients to perform their work remotely and not at the clients’ facilities if the client has requested a remote work options. We have had several client requests for remote work options for our employees, and we have been able to quickly accommodate these requests. Also, we can provide additional staffing resources to ensure business operations for our clients that may have employees out sick due to this crisis.
With our processes operating as expected, we have taken the following steps to protect the health and wellbeing of our clients, employees and local communities:
- Some employees have been strongly encouraged to work remotely.
- Event and job fairs have been suspended or postponed.
- We continue to monitor recommendations from the CDC, and elected officials so we remain up-to-date on the latest information and safety protocols – and are ready to implement them.
- We are encouraging the use of video conferencing for interviewing and meetings.
We hope that this crisis is short lived and we can be back to normal soon.
As a small business owner, we rely on your support and hope to continue to have it now and after the crisis has subsided.
Please do not hesitate to reach out to myself or our VP Jonathan Paul at 714.960.2800 email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org – or one of our Team Members – with any questions that you may have.
My best wishes to you all.
Cathy Vee (Volpe)
Our Treasured Field Employees
I know that these are challenging times for many of our treasured field employees.
The whole country has turned upside down (or so it seems) due to COVID-19 and government mandates and suggestions and warnings. We are following directives of government officials and our clients in decisions being made by HB Staffing. Every day we look for new updates from these government officials and our clients.
Some of our clients are allowing field employees to work remotely; some are not but are likely to bring back people when the crisis has subsided. Many clients have put their job order requests on hold; others are temporarily halting use of contract personnel.
Should you be a person who remains on the job:
Do not report to work assignments or job interviews if you are ill, i.e. have a fever, severe cold or any flu-like symptoms.
Be aware that should you be temporarily unemployed, the State has resources for you.
|Employment Development Department
The EDD page for claimants provides links for unemployment related topics, disability information and forms and paid family leave benefit details. Recent news and announcements.
Also be aware that there are temporary opportunities available with:
- Groceries stores such as Smart and Final (who are hiring on the spot)
We are hoping that this COVID-19 crisis and the extreme measures being taken to flatten outbreaks are short lived and we can all get back to normal.
We are so sorry for any difficulties that you are or may experience due to this crisis.
Some general health guidelines for you.
- Eliminate Hand-to-Hand Contact
- Minimize Face-to-Face contact
- Embrace Social Distancing
- Minimize transmission via Common-Area Surfaces
Based on guidance from the U.S. Centers for Disease Control and Prevention, HB Staffing recommends that employees:
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick
- Avoid touching their eyes, nose, and mouth
- Stay home when they are sick
- Cover their cough or sneeze with a tissue, then throw the tissue in the trash
- Clean and disinfect frequently touched objects and surfaces using a regular household cleaning spray or wipe
- Not wear a face mask unless they show symptoms of respiratory illness, including COVID-19
- Wash their hands often with soap and water for at least 20 seconds, especially after going to the bathroom; before eating; and after blowing their nose, coughing, or sneezing (if soap and water are not readily available, use an alcohol-based hand sanitizer with at least 60% alcohol)
And please – if you are feeling sick – do not immediately go to ER. Rather call local health center nurse and be screened for symptoms. Those professionals can then determine whether or not you should come in.
Any questions that you have please reach out to one of our Team Associates.
Be well! We will all get through this and hopefully be stronger for it.